Personal data may refer to any online or offline information, whether true or not, that identifies a person or makes a person identifiable. This includes, but is not limited to names, addresses, usernames and passwords, photographs, social security numbers, personal identification numbers, financial data, and employment-related information.
Employees & Job Applicants: In order to consider you for employment, or employ you, we need to process certain information about you. We only collect details that help us provide what is required as part of your application process or employment. For example, we need information such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history, emergency contacts, and other relevant information required for the purposes of your employment or that you may choose to share with us. Where appropriate, and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information of a more sensitive nature, such as diversity information, information related to your health, or details of any criminal convictions.
If you are providing onestop with your personal data for the purposes of a job application and/or job enquiries, the personal data that you provide may also be used for the purposes listed in the Career Page and the Personal Data Notice and Consent Page.
Customers: To enable us to communicate with you, we need to have certain details of yours or details of individual contacts at your organisation (such as their names, telephone numbers and email-addresses). We may also need to have certain personal data in order to meet our contractual obligations with you, as well as to send you services-related and other marketing materials if you have given us your consent to do so.
Website users: We do not collect personal data that can identify anonymous users on our website. We collect a limited amount of information to help improve your experience when using our website. This includes anonymous information such as the frequency with which you access our website, and the times that our website is most visited, we will not be able to identify you from these data.
onestop will ask our website users for their personal data only if they wish to stay in touch, provide feedback about any of our products or services, download our brochures, or seek employment opportunities with us (see above for more information on employees and job applicants). For these users, onestop may process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Personal identification and verification,
- To allow onestop to respond to your requests and provide feedback,
- To allow onestop to contact you for the service(s) or opportunities, including employment opportunities, as requested by you,
- To conduct research, analysis or development activities to enhance products or services offered on this website, and/or for onestop business operations and purposes,
- To facilitate or manage any business transaction(s) with you,
- To inform you of events, industry updates or market developments, or other information that onestop considers to be relevant and of interest to you according to your requests/feedback/services,
- To carry out due diligence and other screening activities, or to prevent or investigate any fraud or breach of contract, or unlawful activity,
- For any other additional purposes that is consistent with the original purpose for which the personal data was given.
If you do not provide the information requested, this may limit our ability to respond to your request(s) or feedback may be limited.
onestop will first seek your permission if we wish to process your personal data for any other purposes.