- Assist in the planning, coordination and implementation of the various types of FF&E, Joinery & Fit-out
- Day to day project management, include liaison with all parties involved in the project (include the Architects, Designer, Consultant, Main & Sub Contractors, supplier and other internal teams etc)
- Preparation of work schedules and monitoring of project costing, work progress and coordination with all partied involved to ensure work progress smoothly & completed with target time and budget
- Arrange submission of plans to authorities for approval and arrange inspections
- Attend site meetings
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Malaysians
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree In Furniture Design, Industrial/Product Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Project Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in furniture industry, interior fit-out works, joinery works, carpentry works preferred.
- Able to read Interior & Furniture technical drawings and translates to construction drawing.
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD, MS Office, Words and Excel
- Meticulous & thorough, able to document all aspects of project progress clearly and accurately. Those with proven track records and ability in managing project cost & time successfully has distinct advantage.
- Willingness to travel in the region to meet customers and assess project site
- Positive attitude, objective and results oriented and having strong communication skill and leadership quality is essential.