- Liaise and communicate with factories in China & Indonesia
- Ensure timely and smooth order completion together with project department.
- Coordinates all production details & drawings with production departments.
- Responsible for the smooth running of production works.
- Plans and coordinates the work flow on production and maintain quality standards.
- To read dwgs and understand construction details of furniture, fittings & built in case goods
- Singaporeans, Permanent Residents or Malaysians
- 5 years’ experience in Furnishings & Interiors will be required
- Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree holder In Furniture Design, Industrial/Product Design, Interior Design, Architecture, Project Management, Construction Management or related discipline.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Basic CAD skills will be a bonus
- Good communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Highly independent and team player
- Able to travel short trips on a regular basis
- Bilingual in English & Chinese is compulsory. Conversational skill in Bahasa will be a bonus to liaise with Indonesian counterpart